Wire and Strip Stamping & Forming Machine
We list some benefits below for your reference:
1. Hybrid Machining Process: AMAX wire/strip machine is CNC Servo Control, with I/O port to connect to the external devices, such as tapping, welding, press machine, and so on. That enables Amax users to edit programs to launch external devices to work with AMAX machine. Nowadays our customers need not only a single machine but also an automatic production line. For saving labors or future requirements, Amax machine is what you really need. The following link is one of the production lines which we have ever designed:
2. Save material: Press machine requires a material chain to keep feed-in continuously. Otherwise, to dispatch an operator to hand material to feed piece by piece will be a worse choice. Fortunately, Amax machine can run without a material chain. Hence, our machine uses narrower material than the press machine. For the same component, Amax users will spend much less material than press machine. That is why our customers have saved a lot comparing to another competitor!
3. Easy maintenance and set-up: The die and tool position and stroke of the press machines are almost fixed. But those of Amax machine and stroke can be set easily, especially for the adjustment of some specific die and tool.
4. Automation production line available: The features of Amax machine enable our machine can be part of the automation production line. Or we can build an automation production line for your specific purpose (Turnkey Solution).
Comparison with similar machines
1. Spring coiler: more suitable for forming round wire, can not perform punching operations, production speed relatively slow.
2. Press: single movement, independent adjustment of a single dimension is inconvenient, the whole tool-set needs to be changed, not suitable for connecting external equipment, a large amount of waste, high risk to the operator.
At present moment, the forming machine occupies only a small portion of the market, because qualified technical personal is scarce. However, its production efficiency, stability, multiple functions, and safety are superior to those of the press. In the future, as production technologies change, forming machines will gradually take over the press market. As technical personnel gradually becomes familiar with forming machines, and they are becoming more widespread, their market share will surely see a dramatic increase.
|Hardness of Wire(Carbon)||80C||80C||80C|
|Max Feed length (mm)||150||250||250|
|Axes||1 or 2||1 or 2 or 3||1 or 2 or 3|
|The specifications are subject to change without notice.|